Jump Shot Analysis
Shooting a Basketball at a high percentage is very important if you want to keep advancing throughout the levels of Basketball from AAU to University, and even higher.
Having a good shooting form will help you shoot a Basketball further, straighter, and overall more accurately.
What I ask for to analyze your shooting form is video of 3 angles of your shot, while taking a shot from a comfortable distance away. For example, a shot from the free throw line. The video above is a great example of what I ask for and what you will get in return.
What You Need To Do:
- Record video of you shooting your shot from 3 angles, front, right, and left.
- Next, upload that video to Youtube (public, or unlisted), Google Drive, iCloud Drive, Dropbox, or any other cloud drive where you can share a download link. and send me the link.
After purchase you will be re-directed to a PDFwith instructions for recording and sending me your footage. I will also email you shortly after.
What You Get in Return:
- A personalized video breakdown of your shooting form, what you do great and what to improve on
- A written list on what your doing well and any improvements you could implement
- A personalized Basketball shooting workout and training program
- A personalized list of videos to watch
© Copyright Al's Basketball